Saturday, September 29, 2012

Disaster Strikes!

Good Evening and Good Night ladies and gentlemen! I some baddish news, I am now in the market for some new recording software which I should have before the end of Saturday the 29th! What this means for you guys is no new uploads tonight! It has come to my attention that the software I WAS using has some flaws that were affecting my most rcent videos AND WE WON'T STAND FOR IT! So, that being said I just want you guys to know that this is a MINOR setback and we will be back to bringing you guys more visual brain pollution within 24 hours! In other news! The Galaxy on Fire HD review may or may not be pushed back a day or two, it depends on whether or not we can get the differences in recording software to mesh seemlessly AND on when I get my Mother-In-Laws shelving finished.

Well I've taken enough of your time so I will let you guys go! If anyone has any suggestions on the better recording software out there PLEASE let me know either here or through email/message! Thanks guys, and I will see you guys next time! *END TRANSMISSION!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment