Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello World!

Welcome!

    Hey guys and gals, for starters, Welcome to my blog!!!! Now that that's out of the way I will go ahead and jump in. The focus of what you will find in my blog posts will be anything and everything that I have time to cover in the world of gaming. What this entails is, game reviews, upcoming games, HOPEFULLY some game play videos (if I can get my hands on them), and general news on whats going on in the world of gaming. PLEASE, bear with me as this is a giant learning experience for me and I will undoubtedly be lacking in certain areas.

    Now for a bit about me! My name is Josh "Josick" Potter. I don't normally go by the name Josick in public but its been my online handle for the past 6?ish years. I am 22, very happily married, and a father to a 2 1/2 month old little girl. I work at GEICO during the day, play video games some evenings with my wife and friends, and spend my nights with just my wife and daughter. Games have been a passion of mine for YEARS. I am actually planning on eventually getting into SOMETHING involved in gaming (haven't decided yet). I wanted to do this blog for more of a get a feel for the reception and possibly retention possibilities of blogging and possibly vlogging. If at any time anyone wants to make a request feel free to put it in a comment here or I may make a place for them (... maybe a requests spot or something), if its more specific go ahead and shoot me an email with an obvious not spam subject and I will get back to you ASAP (probably after I get home from work). Well night guys and I SHOULD have my first review up tomorrow evening!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment