Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am Alive Series out NOW!

Hey guys, gals, kiddies, and thing-a-majigs! This morning I am thrilled to bring to you one of TWO of the newest series we have over here in the Corner! We started the game "I am Alive" last night and all I can say is, This is gonna be rough! The controls are OK, a little shaky, but the game itself is like the Book of Eli (or something like that... Denzel Wash was in the movie I think) ANYWAY back on topic! We start the game entering the main guys homecity/town and begin our search for his wife and daughte. Will we find them in this skeleton of a city? Maybe maybe not, Only time will telll in the end but in the meantime... WATCH the videos and let's find out together!!! lol, Well looking at the clock if I don't post this now I will be alte for work! SO, I thank you for your time! Please share and like the video and blog! Thanks again and, I will see you guys NEXT time!

*END TRANSMISSION*

No comments:

Post a Comment