Monday, October 1, 2012

Galaxy on Fire Review 5.5/10

Good evening and goodnight ladies and gentlemen! We here at the gaming corner are proud to bring OUR FIRST REVIEW!!!! I know it's AWESOME!!!! Not really. I this is a bit rushed so I apologize for the stumbling of words my friends BUT, It is our first EVER review. Not really I actually did a few reviews which I tried to get a job with and I think I'm Actually going to post those on here since I never did get that job... BACK ON TRACK Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it, please leave any feedback in the comments either here or on YouTube! Feel free to send us a message as well! Thanks again guys and without further Adieu I give to you, the "GALAXY ON FIRE 2 HD" REVIEW!!!!!



Due to the short comings of this game I am giving it a 5.5 out of 10, the reason for this IS; Even though this game is an imported to PC game it was treated as a full scale PC game. on android and IPhone I have no doubt in my mind this game would be MUCH more enjoyable than I found it to be. Thank you guys for watching and reading AND I will see you guys next time!

*END TRANSMISSION*

No comments:

Post a Comment