Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vacation is Over

     GOOD EVENING and GOOD NIGHT Ladies and gentlemen, I do apologize for my absence and the lack of updates. Things have been VERY hectic lately with work and the personal life that I haven't been able to get online or even touch my computer lately.  I am now able to get back to it so over the course of the next few days please look for some more game reviews here and towards the YouTube channel for some more adventures. I am still running a little ragged so we won't be as frequently active as before. I am going to try to get at least 1-2 blog updates every few days and try for 2-3 episodes on YouTube per week. We have a lot of catching up to do, so if you guys have any input please let me know.

     We will be continuing the I am Alive and the Borderlands 2 series in a few days so look for those, and we will be expanding our game reviews to include Android Applications/Games. That includes non-game Applications as well. Thanks for the support guys, I wouldn't be as excited as I am to be back if it wasn't for you guys. OH!, I will also be doing an in person episode, where you will get to meet the lady who inspires me, the guy that helps out with ideas when I have brain farts, the cute and cuddly offspring of my lady and I, and of course ME! lol, well that is all I have for you guys tonight so I will see you guys next time!!!

*END TRANSMISSION*

1 comment:

  1. I am currently working on a review for release today so keep an eye out for that, AND I have some episodes planned for release later today as well! Busy busy day today, :-D

    ReplyDelete