Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Josick's Weekly Update! #1

Josick's Weekly Update

     Good Evening and Good Night ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first issue of our weekly update on what's going on here at the corner. This will be a weekly thing to keep you guys appraised on what's going on and when to expect new stuff, so with out anymore hesitation let's get to it!

Episodes

     I am currently learning a new editing software to try and find a way to correct the random color issues that keep occurring in the Borderlands 2 series. As soon as I master this program I will get some more episodes out, but until then I am currently working on getting some more I am Alive and some Crysis 2 episodes up for you guys!

     I am also going to begin releasing video logs on whats going on here at a rate of about 1 or 2 a week starting in January (possibly sooner, will keep you posted), so keep an eye out for them around that time.

Reviews

     As far as reviews go I am currently working on a few more mobile app games for Android devices and I am currently playing another cross platform game to review. I won't go into any details at this moment in time, but just know that there is some good stuff coming your way in the next 1 to 2 weeks!


Thank you for taking the time out to chillax with us here at the corner guys, and I will catch you guys next time!

*END TRANSMISSION*

No comments:

Post a Comment