Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Crysis 2 and Fallout 3

Hey guys, gals, kiddies, and thing-a-majigs! Tonight I bring you another episode for each of our currently running series, the goal is to start recording the new game starting on Friday night or Saturday night so I can spend a few days getting use to it. As of now it's looking like we are going to be getting Borderlands 2, so if you you want me to grab something different speak now or forever hold your peace!

The Galaxy on Fire Review is coming along VERY slowly, it's a mix of recording and chopping away the dull and annoying parts while still getting the full review. We are about 1/4 of the way done with it so keep your eye's peeled for either a Sat, or Sun release window for it. I WILL be doing a Semi full written review for those that do not wish to watch the video, just lettin you guys know! So I will Leave it at that and let you guys quiver with anticipation!

OH!!! Before I forget, look out for the post for the new Crysis 2 episode and the Fallout 3 episode either tonight or tomorrow! If your feeling squirrely and want to check 'em out before then go to my YouTube channel at Josick's Gaming Corner! Ok Peace, and I will see you guys Next time!!! *END TRANSMISSION!!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment