Monday, September 24, 2012

What to get?

Hey guys! Wednesday is coming up, payday, and that means we can get something new to record! So my question to you is this, what in the world should we get? I'm thinking about grabbin Borderlands 2 or something similar,  but I haven't decided yet. Is there anything out there that you guys want to see? I'm up for suggestions so just post in the comments or on the YouTube channel and we will see what we an do. Well it's that time again so, I will see you guys next time! *END TRANSMISSION*

OH! Suggestions for a celebration video for 1000 views on YouTube are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, so at the moment it's lookin like we are going to be getting Borderlands 2 for our new game and series! If there are any contenders to this SPEAK NOW or forever hold your peace!

    Peace, and I will see you guys next time! *END TRANSMISSION!*

    ReplyDelete