Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whats goin on MaaaaaaaaaaN! Update on the F3, Crysis 2 series and the GoF2HD Review!

So we now have two series running on youtube and I'm working on the Galaxy on Fire 2 Review and it just dawned on. What do YOU guys want to see? Are there and new games out that your just joensin to see? If so what are they? Let me know so I can go and grab it and start on it! The more up to date and current the games are the more likely we can start to spread more, and the more we spread the more we will improve what we do! We here at the Corner are here for you guys, so let us know what you want!

So now that we got that outa the way I figured I would give you guys an update on whats been goin on over here in my little world. We got the Fallout series going and its starting to get a little more light so I'm pretty happy. HEY NOW less than 100 views is still more than what I was expecting so early so I don't wanna hear it! lol, And we got episodes 2 and 3 for the Crysis 2 series coming out tonight as well! Now that we have 2 series running side by side uploads might slow down a TAD so maybe 1-2 episodes per series while I crank out the shenanigans for the Review. I'm hoping to have that out by the end of this coming weekend both on youtube and a text version here on the site sooooooooooo yeah......... Anyway I've got a little surprise I'm cookin up for when we hit the 1000 views milestone, I know we are WAY far off from that so why bother right? WRONG, it pays to be prepared. If I have a plan I won't be on the spot when we get there lol. Well I'm going to leave you guys now so remember to check out the channel if you haven't already and please share and spread the word guys! All right well I will see you guys next time! *END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!*

The Crysis 2 Series!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment